Time to toss out another calendar. Unless it is a swimsuit issue! You gotta keep those stacked on the back of the toilet…. Ummm, in other news, folks are having fun! Just check out what is going on in your community. Then get out and get involved and help us all make a better future for everyone.
1) Wed Dec 17 from 8-10 is SLUTS Club night at the Hidden Door
*The Wall of Food Show with Rhonda Mae from 9-11 at Club Changes in Ft Worth
2) Thur Dec 18 from 7-10pm The Trinity River Bears: Rhonda Mae’s Wall of Food “Thank You Christmas Party and Show” at Club Changes in Ft Worth
3) Sat Dec 20 from 7-10 ICFWA:23rd Annual Lights of Love at Celebration Community Church
4) Sun Dec 21 from 4-7pm Cowtown Leathermen Cookout at Club Reflection
5) Wed Dec 24 from 7:30-10:30 UCLSE Club Night at The Hidden Door, back bar
6) Sun Dec 28 from 1-3pm ICFWA: Meeting at Cancer Care Services, 623 S Henderson St, FW
7) Fri Jan 2, 2015 Mr. Dallas Eagle does The Dallas Eagle! Come party!
8) Sat Jan 3 is the Mr. Dallas Eagle 2015 Contest at The Dallas Eagle! Come party some more!
9) Sun Jan 4 from 1-3 at the Round-Up is the TGRA Dallas Chapter Meeting.
*Trash Disco from 5-9pm at the Dallas Eagle
**The Leather Knights have a “Leather Night” from 9-11at the Eagle
10) Tues Jan 6 from 7-9pm NLA-Dallas Members Meeting at the John Thomas Resource Center:
Jeffrey Payne will have Leather Wisdom to share about the Mr & Mrs Texas Leather Contest. Then after the meeting Master Jim will be teaching “Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About a Master/slave Relationship But Were Afraid to Ask!” Dinner to follow at a local TBD.
The new and improved NTXCC Community Calendar is up and ready to help you plan your fun.
Plus we have our own calendar of events too. Visit and see what NLA is up to.
Just click that link to see the calendar. If you want more info just click on the entry and get the details. If you have anything that should be added to the community calendar drop a line with the details to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send them along to be listed.
Go, support, and be a part of your community! Hope to see you!