Going to get you some? We all need it. Why just sit there? Go visit these places, meet some people and have a good time! Be a part of something greater, your community. Get involved and help us all make a better future for everyone.
1) Wed June 4 from 7-10 is T-Bears Club Night at the Hidden Door
2) Fri June 6 from 10-12 is Discipline Corps Bar Night at the Eagle. Get your tickets for Sun!
3) Sat June 7 from 6-10 is UCLSE: Grand Duckie Show “Movie Night” at the Eagle
4) Saturday June 7 is the TGRA cookout for IGRA @ Hidden Door.
5) Sunday June 8 is the DC play party (see a member at Friday’s bar night for info)
*Trinity River Bears Sunday in Ft Worth: club meeting at 2pm at Reflections & 4-7 a BBQ to raise funds for the club also @ Reflections
6) Mon June 9 Leather Knights Member Meeting 7:30-9:30 @ Youth First Texas
7) Wed June 11 from 7-9 NTXCC Cocktail Party at the Dallas Eagle
8) Saturday June 14 from 9-12 is NLA-Dallas Bar Night at the Eagle. Come in Levis or Leather or anything comfortable but do get there for the camaraderie of your NLA brothers & sisters.
*From 6-10 is UCLSE: An Evening of Tropical Delight with Daddy Love at the Eagle
**Ft Worth Court Show from 7-10 at the Rainbow Lounge
***TGRA Trailer Park Pageant from 7-10 at the Hidden Door
9) Sun June 15 from 1-3 the UCLSE Board Meeting at Youth First Texas followed by their General Membership meeting from 3-6
10) Wed June 18 from 8-10 is SLUTS Club night at the Hidden Door
*Trinity River Bears: Rhonda Mae’s Wall of Food Show from 9-11 at Club Changes in Ft Worth
11) Sat June 21 from 6-10 is the UCLSE: “Some Like It Hot” show w/ Larry Carter at the Eagle
* Leather Knights “Leather Night” from 10-12 @ The Eagle
12) Sun June 22 from 1-3 Ft Worth Court Meeting at Cancer Care Services on 623 S Henderson
As always the NTXCC Community Calendar is up and ready to help you plan your fun.
Plus we have our own calendar of events too. Visit and see what NLA is up to.
Just click that link to see the calendar. If you want more info just click on the entry and get the details. If you have anything that should be added to the community calendar drop a line with the details to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send them along to be listed.
Go, support, and be a part of your community! Hope to see you!