Well HELLO to you! What kind of fun do you like? Looky here and you may find what you need! It is so easy to get out and get involved in your community! Remember, only you can prevent another “hum-drum” day! Come on, join in fun and help make it better for all of us!
1) Monday Jan 13 Leather Knights Member Meeting 7:30-9:30 @ Youth First Texas
2) Wednesday Jan 15 from 8-10 is SLUTS Club night at the Hidden Door
*Trinity River Bears: Rhonda Mae’s Wall of Food Show from 9-11 at Club Changes in FW
3) Saturday Jan 18 is the Leather Knights “Leather Night” from 10-12 at the Eagle
4) Wednesday Jan 22 from 7:30-10:30 is the UCLSE Club Night at the Hidden Door
5) Saturday Jan 25 from 1:30 to 5:30 Leather Perspectives with Hardy Haberman at the John Thomas Center.
6) Tuesday Jan 28 from 7-9 is NLA-Dallas EC meeting at the John Thomas Center
7) Sunday Feb 2 from 1:30-3:30 is the TGRA Dallas Chapter Meeting at the Round Up
8) Tuesday Feb 4 from 7-9 is the NLA General Meeting at the John Thomas Center
9) Wednesday Feb 5 from 7-10 is the T-Bears Club Night at the Hidden Door
10) Friday Feb 7 from 10-12 is Discipline Corps Bar Night at the Eagle.
11) Saturday Feb 8 from 9-10 is NLA Bar Night at the Eagle.
12) Sunday Feb 9 is the TR Bears Lunch at (location t.b.a.) at 12:30, then at Club Reflections in Ft. Worth at 2:30 is their club meeting followed at 4pm by a BBQ to raise funds for the club
*DC Play Party from 12-6, sponsor &/or tickets required (see Fri bar night)
**UCLSE-EC Meeting from 1:30-3 at Youth First Texas followed by their General Membership meeting from 3-5
As always the NTXCC Community Calendar is up and ready to help you plan your fun.
Plus we have our own calendar of events too. Visit and see what NLA is up to.
Just click that link to see the calendar. If you want more info just click on the entry and get the details. If you have anything that should be added to the community calendar drop a line with the details to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send them along to be listed.
Go, support, and be a part of your community! Hope to see you!