Yup I found it! A big long list of fun stuff to do around this little region of ours. Lots to do as always in our fantastic community. So go get involved and let us all help to make a better future for everyone. BTW… last month I promised I would not sing, but I will lip sync! Join us at the BV25 Launch Party for your chance to win an event pass. You must sign up by May 22 and all the details are on BeyondVanilla.org
1) Sat May 16 from 6-10 UCLSE: Larry Harrell’s USO Show at the Dallas Eagle
2) Sun May 17 from 11-1is NTXCC’s Fall Frolick Planning Meeting at Mother Love’s house.
3) Wed May 20 from 8-10 is SLUTS Club Night at the Hidden Door
4) Thu May 21 from 9-11 Trinity River Bears: Ronda Mae Wall of Food at Club Reflection
5) Sat May 23 from 1:30-3:30 is NLA-Dallas Leather Perspectives at the Dallas Eagle
6) Sun May 24 is the Trinity River Bears Lunch at Shaw’s on Magnolia at 12:30, then at 2:30 their club meeting followed at 4pm by a BBQ to raise funds for the club all at Reflections in FW
7) Tue May 26 from 7-9 NLA-Dallas EC Meeting at the John Thomas Resource Center
8) Wed May 27 from 7:30-10:30 UCLSE Club Night at the Hidden Door
9) Fri May 29 from 7-10 the NLA BV25 Launch Party at the Dallas Eagle
10) Sat May 30 from 7-10 the TGRA Underwear Auction at the Hidden Door
11) Tue Jun 2 from 7-9 the NLA Dallas Members meeting at the John Thomas Resource Center
12) Wed Jun 3 from 7-10 the T-Bear Club Bar Night at the Hidden Door
13) Sat Jun 6 from 2-5 the ICFWA Samaritan House Spring Fling at 929 Hemphill in FW
The NTXCC Community Calendar is up and ready to help you plan your fun. Plus you can find links for all of the NTXCC Member Clubs & Commercial Members.
Plus we have our own calendar of events too. Visit and see what NLA is up to.
Just click that link to see the calendar. If you want more info just click on the entry and get the details. If you have anything that should be added to the community calendar drop a line with the details to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send them along to be listed.
Go, support, and be a part of your community! Hope to see you!